- 6 croissants
- 100g marzipan , broken into small pieces
- 50g toasted sliced almonds
- 50g milk chocolate , chopped
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Slice into each croissant lengthways, but don't go all the way through - they should open like books. Sprinkle or spread the bottom half of each with marzipan, followed by 1 tsp almonds and 1 tbsp chocolate.
- Close up, put on a baking sheet and sprinkle the remaining chocolate and almonds on top. Bake for 5 mins or until the chocolate has melted. Serve warm.
- 384 kcalories, protein 8g, carbohydrate 43g, fat 21 g, saturated fat 6g, fibre 2g, sugar 20g, salt 0.67 g