Ingredients:1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 tsp eating soda
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tsp stevia
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 cups fresh or frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Blend together melted coconut oil, eggs, stevia, and vanilla
- Combine sifted flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt, and mix together well, until there are no lumps
- Fold in berries
- Grease muffin tins – make sure your go overboard here, these are sticky.
- Fill muffins tins about 3/4 full
- Bake for 20 minutes
- serve after become normal temperature
- Stevia is a natural sweetener derived from the sweetleaf plant. It’s 300x as sweet as sugar, so it only takes a small amount to produce the same sweet taste as cane sugar. And it contains antibacterial properties.
- It helps for calcium formation,cures the cancer.
Thanks for Visiting www.sanjeev-kapoor.com