- All purpose flour (Maida) - 1 cup (135 gms)
- Butter - 4 tbsp
- Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp torn into pieces (optional)
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp chopped finely
- Green chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 4 tbsp (Adjust according to the consistency of the dough)
- In a mixing bowl, add flour with butter (at room temperature) , rub it gently until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Now add salt,sugar, curryleaves, corinader leaves, sesame seeds, green chillies and milk. Knead it to a stiff dough closely like a chapathi dough.
- Flour the surface and roll the dough thin of about 1/4 inch thickensss.Cut with cookie cutter with desired shapes.use the cutter at the back of the spoon with design and cut into small squares.
- Collect the scraps and repeat the process until you are done with the entire dough.Prick the biscuits with fork to avoid puffing up.
- Preheat the oven at 180 deg C for 10mins. Meanwhile arrange the biscuits in a baking tray with butter paper.
- Bake the biscuits for about 15-20 mins. Keep an eye after 15mins.Once taken out of the oven, the biscuits are soft, when cooled down they become crispy.