• 2 Onion, (1 chopped and 1 sliced)
• 2 tsp Minced Garlic • 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped • 1 cup Fresh Sliced Mushrooms • 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped • 2 Carrots, chopped • 2 pounds Ground Chicken • 1 Egg • 1/2 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs • 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning • Salt to taste • Black pepper to taste
Method:• Firstly, pre heat the outdoor grill at about medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
• In a pan, spray some cooking oil and put it to medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté the mixture until it turns golden yellow.
• Add the bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots. Set aside and allow all vegetables to cool completely.
• Now, in a large bowl, combine chicken and vegetables. Add the egg, bread crumbs and seasonings to taste. Mix all together well and form into patties.
• Put the patties onto the grate and grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
• Roast the buns on their inner side and put two layer patty on each of the bun base. Toss it up with onion slices and serve.
Thanks for Visiting womenspage.in