Ingredients:1 cup Maida
1 cup cheese
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup Mint leaves
1tbsp pepper powder
salt to tast
oil for fry
Mix maida, salt, 2 tsp of oil , water, in a bowl, knead to a dough ad set aside. Cut mint leaves, coriander leaves finely. Mix cheese, mit leaves, coriader leaves, salt, peepr powder in a bowl.Take small portions of dough, roll into a cone, place a spoon of cheese mix, seal the edges with water and set aside.Repeat the process. Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the samosas till crispy.serve with tomato ketchup.
Benefits of Mint:
- Soothing the digestive tract and if you are having stomach ache then it can be of great help.
- Drinking herbal mint tea reduces irritated bowel syndromes, cleanses the stomach and also clear up skin disorders such as acne.
- Mint acts as a cooling sensation to the skin and helps in dealing with skin irritations.
- Mint helps in eliminating toxins from the body.
- Crushed mint leaves helps in whitening teeth and combat bad breath.
- Mint is a very good cleanser for the blood.
- Cheese is extremely high in its calcium content. This is the most important thing when it comes to strong teeth. In addition, cheese has a very low content of Lactose.
- Cheese contains substances called Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Sphingolipids that help prevent cancer. In addition the vitamin B in cheese is good for maintaining body functions and protecting the body from disease.
- Since Osteoporosis is a deficiency diseased caused due to a lack of calcium, cheese is a perfect way to help the bone density of those suffering from Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis can be treated with protein, calcium, and a high intake of vitamins and minerals. All three of these things are found abundantly in cheese.
Thanks for Visiting www.sanjeev-kapoor.com