100 gms Moong Dal
200 gms Ghee
100 gms Sugar
1/2 glass Water
10 pieces Badam
5 pieces Pista
- Soak moong dal for two hours and then grind it and keep aside. Heat ghee in a pan and put the moong dal in it.
- Saute on low flame till it turns golden brown.Remove from the flame and set aside.
- Heat water in a pan, add sugar and boil the mixture till sugar melts.
- Put the moong dal mixture in this sugar syrup and cook on a low flame till the dal and sugar blends well.
- Remove moong dal ka halwa from the flame and garnish it with chopped dry fruits and Serve.
Benefits of Moong dal:
Moong dal is a good body builder food for vegeterians. This food provides high protein and is very digestible. The other benefit is it contains only a small amount of fat contribution.
Thanks for Visiting www.sanjeev-kapoor.com