YSRCP manifesto releasedYSRCP president Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy released the election manifesto of his party.
Speaking on the occasion, he said that rule of late Dr.Y.S.Rajasekhar Reddy was like a golden age. He said that no other chief minister ruled the state like him.He said that their party would work for development and welfare of the people of the state.
Highlights of the manifesto :
- We would increase the pension to Rs.700 per month.
- We would form a special centre in every village to give the people any type of identity card within 24 hours. About ten local women will do the duties in the centre. Compute, printer and others will be there.
- ‘Amma Vodi’ Pathakam for poor people. As per the program, Rs.500 will be deposited in the bank account of mother every month. If a family consists of two children, the amount will be Rs.1000.
- Fee reimbursement will not be partial, but complete.
- Natural calamities fund will be established with a fund of Rs.2,000 crores. Farmers will be given immediate relief under the scheme.
- Agricultural colleges in two districts. Three agricultural and veterinary universities will be established in the state.
- 102 mobile team service at every mandal headquarter in the state. Farmers will get the service within 20 minutes of making a call.
- 103 mobile team service in every mandal headquarter in the state for veterinary services.
- Loan waiver of DWACRA ladies to the tune of Rs.20,000 crores. Changes will be done in the loan policy of DWACRA women.
- Power cuts free state by 2019.
- Orphanage in every assembly constituency.
- No belt shops in villages.
- Super speciality hospital in every district.
- Seven hours of compulsory power for farmers daily.
- PRC will be the best one for employees.
- Liquor sale only at one place in a constituency.
- About two lakh women in 20,000 villages will get the employment.
- We will construct 50 lakh houses within next five years. Our aim is every person should have a house. Complete changes will be made in Arogyasri scheme. Rs.3,000 pm will be provided to every person, who got operated, till he is in a position to go to work.
- Visakhapatnam will be a pollution free city.