Mahila E-haat Scheme Features Benefits and Eligibility
Among the many services provided by Mahila-E-Haat is facilitating direct contact between the vendors and buyers, sensitisation, advocacy, training, packing and soft intervention workshops, and offering a web-based approach. Open to all Indian women above the age of 18, this platform offers an easy sign-in process and convenient payment modes. Everything can be handled on a mobile with no other intervention required. The portal claims to have attracted 17 lakh visitors since its launch and features over 2,000 products and services across 18 categories from 24 states.
How to Apply for Mahila e-Haat:
Main Mission of Mahila e-Haat:
Mahila e-Haat acts as an initiating element to provide a web-based marketing platform to women entrepreneurs to directly sell their products to their buyers.
Features of Mahila e-Haat:
The major highlights of the scheme are as follows.
Provides an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to use technology to showcase products that are made/ manufactured/ sold by them.
Women can also showcase services that are provided by them reflecting creative potential.
E-Haat requires only the mobile number as the entire business of E-Haat can be handled through mobile by the producer.
For the facilitation of the buyer and seller, the product along with its photographs, description, cost and mobile number/ address of the producer would be displayed on the E-Haat portal.
The buyer has the option of approaching the seller physically, telephonically or through Email or other means as convenient to the seller. Therefore it is a direct interface between buyer and seller, to facilitate marketing of products of women entrepreneurs/ SHG.
The applicant has to be Indian women/ women SHG/ women-led enterprises.
The applicant has to above 18 years of age.
The goods and services transacted through this portal have to be legal.
Women can register themselves at www.mahilaehaat-rmk.gov.in and leverage technology for showcasing their work to a broader market.
Terms and Conditions:
- Both seller and buyers have to indemnify RMK from any or all acts of transgression.
- Participants/ vendors have to display the products of good quality and have to be responsible for the quality of the products. RMK would not be responsible for this purpose. The participants/ vendors have to deal with every defect and deficiency that are related to the products and services, and RMK shall not be responsible for any defect and deficiency.
- The participants/ vendors make sure the timely delivery of products/ services to the customer.
- All products would be displayed for thirty days and would be re-exhibited after a break of thirty days.
- RMK reserves all rights to select the products/ services that have to be listed on E-Haat. Once the selection is completed, the RMK informs the participants/ vendors upon which the participants/ vendors have to send acceptance letter and undertaking so that the products and services contacts gets displayed.
- Participants/ vendors ensure that illegal or smuggled goods are not displayed or transacted by them nor any illegal services are conducted by them through the portal. Any breach in this account shall be the sole responsibility of the particulars/ vendors including legal action.
- The participants/ vendors have to ensure that all legal formalities according to the law of the land are complied with for all overseas sales. ‘The participants/ vendors make sure that all applicable taxes are paid and relevant laws/ rules and regulations are followed.
- The terms and conditions including the eligibility criteria may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of RMK.
- The participants/ vendors receive the payment directly from the buyer.
- The participants/ vendors are required to maintain the transaction details that are made through the portal and have to send a quarterly report to RMK and must display the logo of Mahila E-Haat on the packaging.
- The participants/ vendors have to furnish an undertaking on stamp paper of minimum charges as applicable in their State.
One Stop Centre Scheme Guidelines Sakhi Centres Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Eligibility Benefits
Policies for Girl Child/Government Schemes for Girl Child
mahila e haat join
mahila e haat online kurti
mahila e haat app download
mahila e haat online saree
mahila e haat upsc
mahila e haat pdf
mahila e haat contact no
mahila e haat haryana
indian government schemes for womens pdf
government schemes for women's empowerment in india pdf
modi scheme for womens 2019
modi scheme for womens 2018
indian government schemes for womens pdf in hindi
modi scheme for womens 2017
government schemes for women entrepreneurs
women empowerment in india
Thanks for Visiting womenspage.in